How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

"BARRY" really nice little Pitbull

ADOPTED!
Mar 2017
 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

animal # 585619
Mcas weblink  (adoption pending 3/17)

Barry is the name, and a whole lot of fun is my game! I am seeking a friendly, active family who will love to play with me and give me lots of cuddle time. I enjoy running around, being goofy, playing with stuffy toys, and being given lots of pets. I know sit and down, and would love to learn some new tricks with my new family. I hope that you take a chance on me-I am quite the awesome guy! I am 4 years old and weigh 53 pounds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.