How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, March 17, 2017

"MAX" Big feet, big heart! Mastiff

 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

animal # 582154
Mcas weblink

My name is Max.  True to the definition, I am one large guy. Even though I am a big guy, I am very sweet and cuddly, and love following my shelter friends around when I get the chance to get out and hang. I know sit, down, stay, and shake. I have a very special human friend here at the shelter, and he wants you to know that you would be getting one heck of a new friend if you adopt me-so come on down the the shelter and stay hello! I have had trouble living with another dog in the past so I would need to be the only dog in my new home and only live with children 15 years and up. I am 108 pounds and I am around 7-8 years old.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.