UPDATE 10/4/26 ALL ADOPTED!
"ALOHA!" SM/MED HAWAIIan HOUND and WHIPPET /AirdaleMIX PUPPIES AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society in PORTLAND
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Aloha! I just moved here all the way from Kaua'i!
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
- ======================================
- CHOCO TACO adopted 10/4/26
#357286 spayed female 4 mths 21 lb $500Looks like: Whippet, Airedale available 10/2/26
======================
SAHALE adopted 10/2/26
#357288 spayed female 4 mths 10 lb $500
Looks like: Hound available 10/1/26 ============================ KAR Available 10/6/26 #357287 neutered male 4 mths 15 lb $500
|









No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.