How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

"SCOOBY" *Little Terrier mix *SPECIAL NEEDS* "OHS- PORTLAND"

Scooby has *bilateral dislocation of his shoulders* and has been sadly overlooked by potential adopters. He's the sweetest little guy who was part of a special rescue group. The other dogs in the group have all been adopted.

He loves to go on slow walks and stop to sniff everything. 

"SCOOBY" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

SCOOBY  #352856 Looks like: Terrier, Mix

neutered male 1 yr 7 mths 19 lbs   available 7/29/26  $50

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am a sweet and sensitive boy who takes a little time to build trust and make friends.
  • Giddy-up! The staff here call me a pony because I like to stand on my hind legs for easier access to pets.
  • I love nothing more than to be held close and snuggled.
  • I have bilateral dislocation of my shoulders. This is most likely a congenital condition but will require long term medical management with your veterinarian.
  • To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.






 







COURTESY OHS


 =============================================
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.