How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, September 26, 2026

"ACORN" **CUTIE!! SMALL 26 lb PITMIX "OHS- Portland"

  UPDATE 10/3/26 ADOPTED! 

ACORN  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

ACORN    #357173    neutered male 1 yr 26.5 lb

  available  10/1/26    $400

Looks like: American Pit Bull Terrier

What my friends at OHS say about me:
  • Need a pal to motivate you to get up and go? That's me!
  • I will do anything to make you smile!
  • I love to be the center of attention. All eyes and pets on me, please!
  • Giddy-up! The staff here call me a pony because I like to stand on my hind legs for easier access to pets.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

 


courtesy OHS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.