How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, July 24, 2026

"MOOSE" *Lovable* YELLOW LAB *good with kids, dogs, CATS* "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON" Corvallis OR

 

 "MOOSE"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR


SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

MOOSE  Retriever, Labrador neutered male,  10 yrs 100 lbs  $180

Good with Dogs
Good with Kids
Housetrained
Good with Cats
 
 
Hello there! My name is Moose, and I'm just about the most lovable 100 pounds of Labrador you'll ever meet! I'm 10 years old and with my golden coat and soulful eyes, I'm here to bring some sunshine into your life. I'm a gentle giant, always friendly and relaxed. As a pup I enjoyed being at home with other puppy pals and children too! I've got this mellow vibe that makes me the perfect companion for those who appreciate the quieter, softer side of life.

I'm happy taking leisurely walks and I'm house trained, so no need to worry about any messes. Plus, I'm pretty smart, if I do say so myself, which means I'm quick to learn your routine. My favorite things include belly rubs, lounging around the house, and just being around my people. Oh, did I mention I'm an expert at finding the coziest spot in the house? I'm always up for extra cuddles. I'd love to find my fur-ever family so I can be spoiled with affection through my golden years. I still have lots of love to give!

If you're looking for a big, sweet, and gentle companion, I'm your guy. You have to see my big smile for yourself, I really know how to light up the room. Let's make some beautiful memories together-adopt me, and let's start our next adventure!
 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.