How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, September 4, 2026

"SILAS" DOBERMAN/SHEPHERD mix PUP "OHS - SALEM"

 "SILAS" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

 SILAS #354943 Looks like: Doberman, German Shepherd

neutered male 7 mths 74 lbs available 9/4/26  $500 

 What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Is there a dog shaped hole in your heart? I can fix that!
  • I am a pretty eager guy as I get so stoked for walks that I tend to pull. I can't help it, walkies are so so so much fun! I could use some help learning proper leash manners.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • Mental enrichment activities are a great way to entertain me and work my brain. 


courtesy OHS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.