How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, July 31, 2026

"RUFUS" **Gentle Giant**DOGUE DE BORDEAU" (French Mastiff)OHS- PORTLAND"

 

 "RUFUS" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND"

RUFUS #353482 Looks like: Dogue De Bordeaux

neutered male 3 yrs 4 mths 103 lbs available 7/30/26  $300

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I'm a gentle giant who just loves to be loved on and will lean against you with all my weight for attention.
  • I've been living my best life in a foster home and now I'm ready to find my new family!
  • I have been living with a small dog friend and might like having a canine companion in my new home!
  • Do you need a Couch Captain? I am definitely your boy!
  • I would much prefer a leisurely sniffari walk than joining you for anything fast paced.
  • Sometimes I can get a little nervous when there's a lot going on or if people crowd me... give me a little space and I'll show you just how sweet I can be!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.