How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, July 24, 2026

"SANDY" YORKIE, Brussels Griffon Terrier mix "OHS" Portland"

 "SANDY" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

SANDY #352427 Looks like: Yorkie, Brussels Griffon Terrier mix


$400, spayed female 2 yrs 8 lbs  available 7/24/26


What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Better believe it: I can give you twice my size in love!
  • I developed very soft fur as a way to trick you into petting me more!
  • Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't want to take me home. It's impossible!
  • I have a medical condition that requires long term management.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.