Saturday, October 10, 2026

"SCRAPPY DOO" *EARS** CHIHUAHUA mix PUPPY*Medical NEEDS* "OHS - PORTLAND"

 

"SCRAPPY DOO" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"SCRAPPY DOO" #357510 Looks like : Chihuahua

neutered male 12 weeks 4.6 lbs   available 10/8/26  $500

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
  • I have a medical condition that requires long term management it's called Microphthalmia.
  • To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.