Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"MAVIS" incredibly gentle COCO RETRIEVER/HOUND MIX *7 mth PUPPY*calm patient home* "OHS - PORTLAND

 

"MAVIS"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"MAVIS"   #357145    spayed  female 7 mths 47 lbs

  available  10/7/26    $450

Looks like: Labrador, Hound

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS for consistency and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
  • To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • New things are a little scary to me, but I all I need is time and someone to show me it's okay.
  • I love to romp and play, but am also incredibly sweet and gentle in my interactions.
  • I LOVE people and am not afraid to ask for their affection.
  • Are you ready for me and you to be stuck like glue?

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.



 courtesy OHS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.