Saturday, October 10, 2026

"RAISIN" *Foster home* AMERICAN BULLY "OHS - SALEM

 

"RAISIN"    AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in Salem

"RAISIN" #356639    neutered male 2 yrs 74 lbs

  available  10/9/26    $400

Looks like: American Bully, Mix

*foster home 

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I'm in a foster home right now, but I'm still available for adoption! Click the Meet Me button and complete the questionnaire to schedule a meet and greet appointment.
  • There is a 100% chance I will make you fall in love with me!
  • Is there a dog shaped hole in your heart? I can fix that!
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • Interested in adopting me?

    Animals available for adoption in foster homes need a special questionnaire submitted. From there, we will make an initial appointment for a phone consult to discuss their needs, and then schedule a meet and greet. Appointments are set on a first-come first-served basis in the order that we receive the questionnaires.

     



courtesy OHS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.