Saturday, October 10, 2026

"HEINZ" *Snuggly* AKITA mix PUP "OHS - SALEM"

 

"HEINZ"    AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in Salem

"HEINZ"   #357586    neutered male 5 mths 40 lbs

  available  10/9/26    $450

Looks like: Akita, Mix

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Just like a bear I'm snuggly, cute, and love butt scratches!
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • I had so much fun meeting another dog here at the shelter! My friends at OHS think I'd be great at making new dog friends.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.


courtesy OHS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.