Friday, October 9, 2026

"OREO" BORDER COLLIE/MCNAB "OHS - Portland"

  I'm in a quieter area. Please ask to meet me!~ Oreo

"OREO" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"OREO"#334938 Looks like : Mcnab, Border Collie

spayed female 2 yrs 1 mths 38 lbs    available 10/7/26  $400

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am a sweet and sensitive girl who takes a little time to build trust and make friends.
  • Treats and time are the way to my heart! Give me some of each and as I get more comfortable my true personality will shine.
  • I've had a hard time adjusting to shelter life and my friends here are still getting to know me. Soft voices, a calm home, and high-value treats will be the key to unlocking my true personality!
  • I am still learning how to walk on leash, especially in new environments that can be overwhelming. I need verbal encouragement, patience and of course treats from you to help me!
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.