Friday, October 9, 2026

"CHAMOMILE" GERMAN SHEPHERD/BORDER COLLIE mix "OHS - PORTLAND"

 

  I'm in a quieter area. Please ask to meet me!~ CHAMOMILE

"CHAMOMILE" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"CHAMOMILE" #343023 Looks like : Border Collie, German Shepherd

spayed female 2 yrs 1 mths 38 lbs    available 10/7/26  $450

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I can't wait to show my new family how playful I am!
  • I may do best with an owner who has had experience owning or caring for shy and fearful dogs.
  • I'm very active and will need positive outlets for my energy.
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I would prefer to be the only pet in the home.
  • Loud noises and unpredictable movements can make me uncomfortable, I would do best in a home with calm, older children.
  • I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.


courtesy OHS
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.