Saturday, October 10, 2026

"GREAT" *Great Looks, Personality* SHEPHERD/CATTLEDOG "OHS - Portland"

 I'm in a quieter area. please ask to meet me! ~ Greta

"GRETA"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

RETTA #350069 Looks like :  Shepherd, Australian Cattledog

spayed female 3 yrs 10 mths  62 lbs

available 10/10/26  $300  

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I have an incredible personality to match my stunning good looks!
  • I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
  • I'm a lively and intelligent dog who will need to be provided with daily mental and physical stimulation.
  • Looking to try cool dog activities or sports? I am a great partner for that!
  • I need a patient and consistent owner who understands my drive and intensity to work.
  • I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
  • Do you love having everyone you meet come up and touch you? Me neither! Don't get me wrong, I like human interaction, but give me the time to warm up please!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
  • Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I need to go to an adult only home. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.