Saturday, October 10, 2026

"BUDDY" sensitive *Lapdog* BIG ROTTWEILER/ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD mix "OHS -portland

 I'm in a quieter area. Please ask to meet me! ~BUDDY

"BUDDY" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

BUDDY #356526  Looks like : Rottweiler, Anatolian Shepherd

neutered male 1 yr 3 mths 105 lbs    available 10/9/26  $400

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • GO BIG OR GO HOME! If that's your motto, then I'm your dog!
  • Give me a little time to adjust and I will show you I am the biggest sweetheart.
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • I may look like a big guy, but I'll do my best to convince you I'm a lap dog!
  • I had so much fun meeting another dog here in the shelter.
  • I know I am a big sweetheart, but I sometimes forget my strength when I am so excited to go for walks. My friends say I am very responsive to training and getting better!
  • Despite my tough guy appearance, I tend to be sensitive to my environment and can be on the needy side.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.