Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"PETER" STUNNING *playful*Female CATTLEDOG/HUSKY mix "OHS - SALEM

 

"PETER"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in Salem

"PETER"  #357585    spayed  female 1 yr 56 lbs

  available  10/7/26    $400

Looks like: Australian Cattledog, Husky

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I can't wait to show my new family how playful I am!
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.