Friday, October 9, 2026

"PADME" *blue-eyed* MYSTERY MIX (Border Collie /Pointer mix?) (Listed as Lab/Pitmix) "HS OF SW WASH - VANCOUVER"

 

"PADME"   Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"PADME" #183052  spayed female 1 yr 6 mths 60 lbs

Breed: Retriever, Labrador / American Pit Bull Terrier $400 




Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.