Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"OTTER" Scruffy little TERRIER mix "OHS - Portland

 

I am be in a different area. Please ask to meet me! ~ Otter

"OTTER"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"OTTER"  #354051    neutered male 4 yrs 1 mth 16.5 ;b

  available  10/3/26    $400

Looks like: Terrier

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
  • To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
  • I am a sweet and sensitive gentleman who takes a little time to build trust and make friends.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • I'm a lovable goofball with a special fondness for tennis balls. My adorable and playful antics are sure to make you smile!
  • My hobbies include casual strolls through the park to sniff the flowers, cuddling on the couch for movies and enjoying plenty of snacks.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • Loud noises and unpredictable movements can make me uncomfortable, I would do best in a home with calm, older children.
  • I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.


courtesy OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.