Friday, October 9, 2026

"MARLEY" 34 lb STANDARD POODLE "HS of SW WASH - VANCOUVER"

 MARLEY will need routine professional grooming. See her  *Before photo*  (probably painfully matted)

"MARLEY"    Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"MARLEY" #183059  spayed female 2 yrs 1 mth 34 lbs

 

Here's what you need to know about me:

I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.