Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"BIJOU" CHIHUAHUA/PUG MIX " SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON" Corvallis, OR

  "BIJOU"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis, OR


SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

  "BIJOU"  Chihuahua, Pug spayed female, 7Y/2m  19 lbs   $200

Good with Kids
Housetrained
Crate trained
Not Good with Cats
 
 
 
Hi! I’m Bijou, a 7-year-old Chihuahua/Pug mix with a beautiful brindle coat, a sturdy 19-pound frame, and a personality that’s equal parts independent, snuggly, and just a little bit bossy.

I’m looking for a new home because my person has permanently moved into assisted living and can no longer care for me. I’ve been well loved, and now I’m hoping to find someone who wants a loyal little companion to share their days with.

My favorite things are pretty simple: going for walks, snuggling on the couch, looking out the window, riding in the car, and hanging out with my people. I don’t need constant entertainment—I’d just really like someone who is home most of the time and wants a buddy nearby. I’m housetrained, crate trained, leash trained, and I know sit, off, out, and come. I even attended puppy school!

I’ve lived with dogs, cats, and children, including young kids. I’m generally pretty aloof with other dogs, although I’ve been known to wrestle with my current doggy housemate. Cats may get a bark or growl from me, and while I can live with other animals, I’d probably be happiest as your one-and-only. More attention for Bijou!

I take my neighborhood-watch duties seriously. If someone approaches the house, I’ll make sure you know about it. I’m protective of my space and can be reserved with people I don’t know, but with my people I’m gentle, playful, and wonderfully snuggly. Loud noises can make me nervous, so I appreciate a little reassurance when things get noisy.

I’d love a fenced yard, regular walks, a comfy couch, and most importantly, someone who wants my company. Give me a little time to settle in, and I think we could make a pretty great team. 
 

courtesy SDRO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.