Sunday, September 27, 2026

"TAMELA" Lovely BLACK SHEPHERD/LAB mix "OHS - SALEM"

 UPDATE 9/30/26 ADOPTED!

"TAMELA" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

"TAMELA"  #355733Looks like: German Shepherd, Labrador

spayed female 3 yrs 11 mths 73 lbs   available 9/25/26  $300 

 

 What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Do you like sweet things? Then I am the perfect companion for you!
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • I know some basic cues, such as sit. Anything for a treat! Preferably something low in calories to help me get to a healthier weight.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.


courtesy OHS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.