Sunday, September 6, 2026

"MARTINO"**Tiny** CHIHUAHUA/DOXI mix "OHS - Portland"

 UPDATE 9/13/26 ADOPTED!

"MARTINO" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"MARTINO" #355489 "looks like" Chihuahua, Dachshund

neutered male,  6 yrs 7 lbs and available 9/12/26  $150

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Better believe it: I can give you twice my size in love!
  • I am sure to wiggle and waggle my way into your heart.
  • I should be pursuing a modeling career, but instead I'm just looking for a nice family to call my own.
  • My life's mission is to keep a spot on your couch warm... and one on your bed too.
  • Give me a little time to adjust and I will show you I am the biggest sweetheart.
  • I have medial patellar luxation (MPL) in 1 or more knees. This may need long term management or surgery.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.