Thursday, September 24, 2026

"LILLY" *Unusual* SHELTIE/SHEPHERD MIX "OHS - SALEM"

UPDATE 10/1/26 ADOPTED! 

"LILLY"AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

"LILLY" #356996 Looks like: Shetland Sheep Dog, Shepherd

spayed female 4 yrs 5 mths 38 lbs  available 9/27/26  $300 



 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • There is a 100% chance I will make you fall in love with me!
  • Is there a dog shaped hole in your heart? I can fix that!
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  •  

 

 

courtesy OHS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.