update 10/5/26 adopted OR ON HOLD
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
"DITA" Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER
dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)
Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00
"DITA" #180284 spayed female8 yrs 8 mths 40 lbs
Breed: Australian Cattle Dog $50
Hi, my name is Dita I am an easy going dog. I can be a bit nervous around new people and new places, but I am very friendly and playful once I feel comfortable. I get along with the cats, but I needed a slow intro and supervision when I first meet them because I can be a bit pushy about wanting to sniff and play with them. My favorite things to do are go on walks or lounge in the yard. I like to be near my person, so I'm a great movie night companion. I have been doing well left alone for several hours at a time.
If you're looking for a sweet girl who loves relax, but still has some pep in her step, I'd love to meet you.
Here's what you need to know about me:
I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.
I have some handling sensitivity. That means I have some preferences about how and where I get petted. My human friends at the shelter can tell you more!
I will need to get used to other dogs living in my home.Sharing my space is new to me but I might be able to have play dates with dogs I have become friends with. My human friends at the shelter can tell you more.
It's recommended I meet any kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.
I need a slow introduction to cats. I can share my space with cats, but I'd like to get used to the idea over time.
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
You can learn more about me in my video.
Once I'm comfortable, I'm a zoomie champion!
courtesy HSSW





No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.