Monday, October 5, 2026

"BRUNO" REGAL mature Pitbull MIX"OHS"

 "BRUNO" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

BRUNO  #214432

  available 9/26/26  neutered male 8 yrs 9 mths 62 lbs (underweight)  $ 75

Looks like:  American Pit Bull Terrier, Mix

 


What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
  • I can be picky about my canine companions. Slow introductions and having my own space will be important for me to adjust to a home with resident dogs.
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • My goal is to be the best cuddler that ever cuddled.
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.