Saturday, July 11, 2026

MANGO and PAPAYA" **BONDED PAIR**VERY Pretty SPANIEL/CHI MIX "OHS-Portland"

 UPDATE 7/18/26 BOTH dogs are ADOPTED!

OHS description does not say Bonded Pair, but that is probably an oversight?

"MANGO and PAPAYA" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

MANGO and PAPAYA" #352565 Looks like: 


Spaniel, Chihuahua

neutered male, 2 yrs 15 lbs  available 7/16/26  $400

 sleepy after spay surgery 

What our friends at OHS say about us:

  • Hi, I'm Mango and I have a white and black coat. I'm approximately 2 years old and am a spayed female. Hi, I'm Papaya and I also have a white and black coat! I'm approximately 4 years old and am a spayed female as well.
  • We are sweet and sensitive girls who take a little time to build trust and make friends.
  • All we need is a soft warm place to lay, and to be told we are the goodest girls.
  • We are still learning how to walk on leash, especially in new environments that can be overwhelming. We need verbal encouragement, patience and of course treats from you to help us!
  • Shy and Nervous: We can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. We prefer to take things at our own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.





courtesy OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.