Sunday, July 26, 2026

"MAJOR" *Pre-select" CUTIE!! *Energetic* Blk/Tan/white *34 lb* MIX "MCAS"


 7/26/26 "I'm available for a pre-select adoption but I can't go home yet. Please come to the shelter to apply! Learn more about Pre-select animals." NOTE- it is important to check at the local animal shelters if you lose your pet as the stray hold time is only 3-6 days depending on if they have any id . Often the dog is listed as pre-select the same day it comes in as a stray  

"MAJOR" Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

MCAS hours/ Location

Date found: Sunday, July 26, 2026
Location found: W Powell Blvd & NW Mawrcrest Ave, Gresham
How did we get this animal: Stray
Adoption cost: $160.00 each License fee: $27.00 (Multnomah County residents only
 
MAJOR #387918 Breed: American Shelter Dog neutered male 3 yrs 8 mths 34 lb
 
Hello there, I'm Major! I'm a young, high energy pup who can be almost TOO smart - a nice human who took me home previously said I was an escape artist. If you're considering me as your buddy, please be ready for a clever dog who may need a bit of leash and behavior training. I may also need some kind reminders that hands are not chew toys! I'll need a kind, patient human to guide me into being the best companion for their lifestyle for years to come. If that's you, please consider adopting me today!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.