Monday, July 27, 2026

"DUKE" *CUTIE!!**sm MED-size PUPPY MIX *active* *"HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASH- VANCOUVER"

My adoption fee includes a FREE 6-week Puppy Essentials training course! I'm ready to put my best paw forward with you and the trainers at HSSW are here to help. The training classes will help me learn everything I need to know for a strong start in my new home. 

 "DUKE"Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

DUKE #180230 neutered male, 5 mths 23 lbs and growing

Breed: Mixed Breed  $600

Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm just a puppy! I'm still learning about the world and I'm ready to do that with a new family. I may be new to this 'family dog' stuff, but I've mastered the most important thing: being cute.

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

My adoption fee includes a FREE 6-week Puppy Essentials training course! I'm ready to put my best paw forward with you and the trainers at HSSW are here to help. The training classes will help me learn everything I need to know for a strong start in my new home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.