Wednesday, July 29, 2026

"BUCKAROO" *Foster home* KELPIE/GERMAN SHEPHERD *Tri-colored * HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASH-VANCOUVER"

 "BUCKAROO"Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

 
BUCKAROO #179832 neutered male, 4 yrs 6 mths 72 lbs

Breed:   $200  Breed: Australian Kelpie / German Shepherd Dog

*Foster home 

 

This pet is in foster, you won't find them at the shelter

Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

If there are kids in my new home, I prefer them to be older than 6 and would like to meet them before going home. An adoption counselor can tell you more.

If there are any dogs living in my new home, I prefer to meet them before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we're going to be good friends!



COURTESY HSSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.