How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"BALOO" cute big St Bernard/Aussie mix (best guess!)

ADOPTED!
Aug 2017 

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

Baloo here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id #5050

My name is Baloo. I am a handsome 4 year-old male St. Bernard mix. I am looking for a very particular home. I can be quite the loving goofball with people that I know, but I have not had much experience with being introduced to strangers and can be very nervous around them. I will need a home that can be patient in introducing me to new people and places. I love belly rubs and will play fetch with tennis balls for hours! The shelter recommends any kids be older than 8 years old, and that I be the only dog in the home. Please come down to the shelter to meet me today.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.