How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, July 16, 2017

"STEWIE" little Staffie Bull terrier/pitmix

 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink  
animal # 584160

My name is Stewie and I'm looking for a special home. I can be a little shy when first meeting new people or being in new environments and will need a family that can help build my self confidence and teach me good manners. I haven't really had the best life and have never been taught the simple things. I am a very social guy, once I get to know you and love to give kisses and jump all over you. I also really enjoy playing with toys and other dogs. I should do very well in a home with another social dog. I have gotten into a little trouble in the past and have some special requirements for my adoption. I will need a secure enclosure, as I can jump and climb over fences. I should not be left unsupervised in the yard. I will also need to wear a muzzle while in public. I hope this doesn't deter you! I am a great boy that just needs some training and socialization. I am eager to learn and please my people. Please come and meet me today. I am about 2 years old and weigh 49 pounds.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.