How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, July 22, 2017

"PIPER" animated little Boxer/pit mix

I really like Piper, she's a fun dog. Piper has lots of fast, and funny crazy "Boxer moves" when playing and running around. 


Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink    
animal # 596307
My name is Piper and I'm looking for a new home. I can be fearful of new people and get easily started in new place. Once I trust you though, I am a silly girl that loves to run cookies all over the place. My new family will need to help me build my confidence around new things with lots of positive reinforcement. I really enjoy my treats and toys and am eager to learn. If you have kids in the home they will need to be over the age of 10 years old, as I don't always like to share my things and I will also need to be the only canine in your home. If you think we could be perfect for each other, please come and meet me today! I am about 3 years old and weigh 44 pounds.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.