How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, July 17, 2017

"MIA" smart little Pitmix would love to learn tricks


Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id #594550

My name is Mia and I'm ready to find a new family. My favorite hobby is exploring! I’m a curious, smart dog and I love to learn new things about the world around me. I would love to have a job to do or learn some new tricks to give my mind something to work on. As long as you can keep me mentally and physically stimulated, I’ll be your loving friend forever. I will need some work on basic manners, as I am high energy and can get scared of the leash. I will need to be the only canine in your home as I can get uncomfortable around new dogs and if you have children in the home, they will need to be over the age of 12 years. Please come and meet me today! I am about 2 years old and weigh 38 pounds.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.