How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, July 21, 2017

"FIONA" sweetie Hound/ Lab/ pitmix(?)

It would be fun to do a DNA test on "Fiona." She has what is commonly called the "Smart Bump" on the crown of her head, like many Retrievers have (ditto the floppy ears.) I'd call her a Lab/pitbull? mix....I love her eyes. Fiona is a sweetie, hope she gets a great home!

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink    
animal #600186

Hi there, I'm Fiona! I'm an adorable pitbull mix lady looking for a new home. I'm a mellow girl who enjoys a nice calm walk with lots of good smells. I like to be near my favorite people and get extra attention! You may have noticed that I'm a bit overweight and have some bald patches, this is from a medical condition called hyperthyroidism. With medication and consistent vet check-ups, I should still have a normal life but my future family should know that my condition will require frequent bloodwork and vet visits. Think we could be a match? Come say hi! I'm about 8 years old and weigh 87 lbs.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.