How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"CASSANOVA" sweet talented Chihuahua

ADOPTED!
June 2017

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink   (6/10 potential adopter)
animal # 596358

Hello, I'm Casanova - a smooth, sweet-talking Chihuahua fella looking for a new place to call my own! I'm friendly and love giving kisses to people. Generally I just enjoy being around people and getting lots of love and attention. I've been around other dogs at the shelter and done well - though sometimes I can be a little TOO interested in the other dog, so I'd like to meet any canine friends you have already before heading home. Come say hi to me today and let's fall in love! I'm about 2 years old and weigh 10.8 lbs


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.