How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Thursday, May 25, 2017

"LEE LEIGH" lovely Mastiff

ADOPTED!
May 2017

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink   
animal id #589608

Hi my name is Lee Leigh (pronounced lee-lee)
I am lovely lady that is looking for a place to blossom and build my confidence. I get conflicted easily and am little shy until I get to know you. I really want to play and be a big goofy ball but am easily worried so my playful side comes and goes in bursts. Due to my history and size I should go to a home with children 12 and up. I would also enjoy a quiet home because loud unexpected noises can startle me. I am 113lbs and am 3yrs old.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.