How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"GERONIMO" enthusiastic Pitbull


Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

mcas weblink 
animal # 591750

Who's ready for an adventure! My name is Geronimo and I'm looking for an active home that enjoys plenty of exercise and lots of fun. I am always ready for an exploration and enjoy seeing new things and meeting new people. I haven't decided how much I like other dogs, so I will need to be the only dog in the home. I do have some great skills on board already and am eager to learn more. Give me a ball and we'll be friends for life! If I sound like a great match, come on down and meet me today. I am about 1 year old and weigh 63 pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.