How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

"BABY"personable med sz American Shelter dog mix

ADOPTED!
May 2017

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

 Mcas Weblink 
animal # 5947771

My name is Baby. I am a whippet and mystery dog mix. I am cute and just the right size. I am also super smart and already know some basics like sit. I love to play fetch and know to "drop it" for more play. Although I am older and not as active, I still love to go out for long walks and use my nose! I also like to be wrapped up or burrowed under blankets when I sleep, so I hope you have some comfy bed all ready for me. I am 10 years old and I weigh an athletic 27lbs. Ask about me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.