How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, March 26, 2017

"TIMMY" very cool German Shepherd

ADOPTED!
Apr 2017

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

 Mcas weblink    (4/13 adoption pending)
animal # 588355
Calling all German Shepherd lovers! My name is Timmy and I am one gorgeous specimen of a dog. I am looking for a home with someone that has experience with German Shepherds. I can be grumpy at times when being over-handled, but I will let you know when it's too much. I am a very sweet boy, once I build a bond and enjoy playing a good game of fetch with the tennis ball. I will make a great companion and be very loyal to my family. My new home must be an adult only home as the only pet. If you would like to meet me, please come down to the shelter today! I am about 4.5 years old and weigh 81 pounds

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.