How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"RUSTY" Weimaraner ( with Viszla?) mix

ADOPTED!
Apr 2017

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink   (4/21 adoption pending)
animal # 587628

Hi there, I came with the name Rusty but that's all the shelter knows about my previous home. I'm a Weimaraner mix about 1 year old and weigh 70lbs. Weimaraners are rowdy, happy dogs and that describes me well. I am a very athletic teenager so will need regular exercise. I am not an apartment breed. I would love to go running, hiking and exploring and be out and about with my new people. I know how to sit (and lie down) upon request, but still need to learn some manners so obedience classes are recommended. Because I am not always careful about how hard I jump up, the shelter is recommending sturdy kids 8 & up.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.