How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"PILLSBURY" Now in Foster! VIDEO

 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!
Now in foster !
 
animal # 582650
Mcas weblink 

My name is Pillsbury and I'm looking for a new home! I am a big, silly guy that loves to play and have cuddle time! I can be wary of new people and environments and am looking for a family that can be patient and show me that the world isn't a scary place. Once I get to know you, fireworks will explode into your heart! When I get really excited I will throw my whole body into you and can do some light mouthing, so I will need a home where kids are 12 years or older. I can be selective with my other doggy friends, so I would need to meet any canine friends if you have them, so I can approve. I should also not live with any animals smaller than myself. Please take a chance on my squishy doughboy self and you won't be disappointed. Wahoo!! I am about 6 years old and weigh 85 pounds. I am currently in a foster home. If you are interested in meeting me, email foster@multco.us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.