How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, April 15, 2017

"HUNK" a good looking guy who listens

Border Collie in the mix?  Hunk tilts his head continually when you talk to him.  I bet he could learn lots of words and commands.  

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

animal # 584595
Mcas weblink

Hunk here! I'm a handsome american shelter dog guy looking for my new home. I've been unsure about being here in the shelter and because of this I haven't always enjoyed being handled. My new home would need to be patient and work with me on this. I would need a home with kids 10 years and up because of this. However, I'm smart and I LOVE playing ball, so much so that you'll have to bribe me to get the ball back! I think that we could have lots of fun playing ball and exploring together. If you'd like to learn more about me come say hi! I'm about 2 years old and weigh 60 lbs.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.