How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"LEILANI" lovely fawn colored Pitbull


Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

Mcas weblink
animal # 586239

Hi my name is Leilani! I am 3-years-old and 59-pounds. I am a happy, lovely little girl that likes to be around people. I know sit and down and I love to play with the tennis ball. I am an only dog/animal household. I have had issues in the past so there are some restrictions on my adoption. If you are interested in me, please check with one of our staff members - they would be happy to provide further information.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.