How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, March 12, 2017

"CHARLIE 1" won my heart today - Black Lab/Pitmix

ADOPTED!!!
Mar 2017

Charlie has been on adoption at MCAS for 3 months. In that time, his coat has become  more shiny/healthy, and he has slimmed down quite a bit  -  by receiving good food, but not being overfed. He is looking good! Charlie is a bit anxious the shelter.Today, a volunteer heard him crying in his kennel :( and she went in and sat with him, and brushed him and he loved it and relaxed. That's the Charlie that we wish the public could see - the relaxed, attentive, loveable guy that just wants to relax and be told that he is a good boy so he doesn't worry about stuff.
 
Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 581795

My name is Charlie. Ever heard of a big dog who thinks they are a lap dog? Well, that's me! I just can't get enough of my people. I love to hang out with them and get lots of attention. I would love a home who will keep me active and happy. I've made lots of friends here at the shelter and love nothing more than getting fawned over! I need to go to a home with no other dogs as I have not always gotten along with them. Come on down to the shelter to get some love! I am 8 years old and weigh 80 pounds.
 
 


 


 Charlies'  massage video, courtesy of ResQ Animal Massage!
Update: Charlie's snoring video :)  turn up your volume


2 comments:

  1. Charlie's photos are SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very sweet. Hope he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.