How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

"THOR" sweet Pitmix enjoys learning new tricks

ADOPTED!!!
Mar 2017

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!
 
Thor loves a good massage
thanks to ResQ Animal Massage!
"Thor is a wonderful guy who has been waiting for a loving home for some time now. He needs to be the only dog in the house but he adores his people and is really smart He leans against me and then flops on the floor for massage. I look forward to seeing him every week! "
 
 here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 582930

Looking for a new super friend for your home? Thor here, I'm a sweet pitbull mix fella who enjoys leaning into pets, going for walks, and staring deep into your eyes for some extra attention. You may have noticed that my ear looks a little odd, and I am currently dealing with some medical issues that may require even more future veterinary intervention. I have had some bad history with other dogs and should be the only dog in my new home and only with children 10 and up.  I'm about 4 years old and weigh 66 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.