How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, March 4, 2017

"KYRAH" cute and active med sz Akita mix

ADOPTED!
Mar 2017
 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!
 
animal # 583778 (adoption pending 3/11 )
Mcas weblink 

Hi there! My name is Kyrah and I'm looking for a special home. I am a very sensitive girl that can be easily startled of new people and new environments. So, my defense is to alarm bark when I'm scared. Apartment life may not be best suited for me. My previous owner had wonderful things to say about me though. I have lived with both cats and dogs and we got along well. I enjoy playing fetch, love toys, and am a loyal guardian. I am asking for a home that has previous history with the Akita breed or do your research on what breed traits we have to see if I may be a good match. If you think we could make a great match, please come and meet me today! I am about 2 years old and weigh 43 pounds.

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.