How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Thursday, February 16, 2017

"BUBS" handsome white Pitmix LOVES to Play!


Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id #583643

Hey everybody! Are you looking for high energy running partner? My name is Bubs and I'm looking for an active home. As you can see I like to stay fit and exercise is one of my favorite things to do! I also enjoy playing with toys, working for my treats, and exploring nature. If you are ready for a grand adventure, please come and meet me today! I will need to be the only dog in your home. I am about 5 years old and weigh 75 pounds.


 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.