How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"THADDIUS" handsome fawn colored Pitbull knows "sit" "down" and "shake"

ADOPTED!
Nov 2016

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink (adoption pending 11/14)
animal id #582529


My name is Thaddius. Tad for short! I am a fun, energetic little guy and I am ready for a new adventure! I am a high-octane kind of dude, ready to hit the trails-a low-key, stay-at-home life isn't my ideal home. I am a young guy, and I already know sit, down, and shake, but it would be super fun if my new friends would take me some reward-based classes to keep me on the best path for being a good canine citizen! I have shown pro-social behaviors with dogs, but may do best with a dog who can keep up with my energy and play-style. Can't wait to meet you! I am 1 year old and weigh 63 pounds.
 

 
 \ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.